February 11, 2010

And So This Is Where It All Begins

My very first post!  Where do I begin?  Let me start by saying that I am a perfectionist.  I am a Virgo and Virgos tend to be perfectionists.  I am very self conscious and sometimes find myself over thinking and analyzing things too much.  Because of this, it has delayed me from moving forward and starting this blog a long time ago.  Now after many months, I am finally taking my hubby's advice and I am putting aside my slight "issue" (for a moment anyway) and jumping right in.  He tells me, "just do it already!"  If I don't, I will continue to keep putting off starting this blog and missing the opportunity to meet all of you wonderful and inspirational bloggers out there.  Did anyone else have a hard time just getting the nerve to start their blog?  I hope I am not alone on this.  













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Decor Diva